Submit a Student Records Release Authorization

The Student Records Release Authorization (FERPA) gives the University permission to share academic and/or financial information only to persons specified by the student. To give someone else permission to call and receive account information on your behalf, please follow the steps outlined below.

  1. Login to MyMercer.

  2. On the homepage, click on the Self Help Center tab and then click on Student Records Release Authorization.

  3. Click Student Records Release Authorization again. **If a new page does not open, please disable your pop-up blockers and try again.

  4. Once the form opens, fill in the required information and click Submit.

**Please note, this authorization will remain in effect until you submit a written request for changes to the Registrar's Office.