The Bursar's Office understands that tuition is a significant investment, so we have provided you with many convenient options to pay your bill.
Please expand the following options for additional information.
Online (Nelnet) with:
- Debit/credit card (additional 2.75% fee)
In office with:
- Cash (must be made in person)
- Money order
Checks and money orders made payable to Mercer University can be mailed to:
Attn: The Office of the Bursar, 1501 Mercer University Drive, Macon, GA 31207
Please include your student ID number on your check or money order.
The Bursar's Office offers online payment plans that allow for payment of your account balance over multiple months.
Click here to view the current payment plan flyer.
How to Enroll
- Log into your MyMercer student portal
- Choose the Pay and Manage My Account link under My Finances
- Select Set Up a Payment Plan and follow the instructions on the screen
For step-by-step instructions on setting up the payment plan, click here.
The Bursar's Office reserves the right to terminate payment plan agreements due to delinquency. At the point of delinquency or termination, accounts will be subject to holds, late fees and possible end of term collection activity.
This plan is designed for students whose employers will pay toward their tuition.
To enroll in this plan, complete the application online through your MyMercer under the My Finances tab.
Please complete the application along with:
- $50 enrollment fee
- $175 down payment
- a signed or approved letter or document from the employer that includes the student's name and the amount employer will pay (numeric or percentage)
Any portion of your charges not covered by your employer are due by the first day of class. If your application is submitted after the first day of class, any charges not covered by your employer are due immediately.
Mercer University has partnered with Flywire to provide international students with an easy and secure method to make international payments. As the leading payments processor for educational institutions all over the world, Flywire delivers students’ tuition payments quickly, easily, and securely.
With Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Make payments in more than 150 currencies, online and from banks worldwide
- Other available payment methods include international credit and debit cards, and other international payment options that vary by country
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Enjoy peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of your payment to your student account
To ensure that your student's account is properly credited in a timely and expedient fashion, please click on the logo below to initiate your payment.
As a courtesy to our students, Mercer will bill approved governmental/Corporate billing sponsors for student tuition and fees. Examples of approved governmental or Corporate billing sponsors include, but are not limited to:
- Foreign Governments
- State Prepaid Tuition Plans
- Non-Profit Sponsors
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Private Agency
Corporate billing is not tuition reimbursement as these benefits are generally grade dependent and are paid directly to the student. If you are receiving tuition reimbursement through your employer, you may be interested in our Employer Tuition Assistance Payment Plan.
Students must provide the Office of the Bursar with the sponsor's billing authorization, financial guarantee or voucher that clearly states the extent and scope of the sponsorship. Documents must be received no later than the first day of class for the current term.
Corporate Billing Requirements
All authorizations, guarantees, or vouchers MUST include the following:
- Student Name
- Student Mercer ID number (MUID)
- Specific term and charges the sponsor will cover (i.e. tuition only, tuition and fees, etc.)
- Sponsor billing address
- Name, signature and contact information of authorizing party
Sponsors are invoiced after the close of the add/drop period. All sponsor payments must be made directly to Mercer University.
In the event the sponsor does not pay, the student is responsible for the unpaid balance on the account. Students utilizing Corporate billing must resolve all outstanding balances no later than 30 days from the last day of class.
The Bursar's Office is proud to work with various military programs to help students utilize their educational benefits. Our office directly invoices for VA Post 9/11 Chapter 33, Vocational Rehabilitation VA Chapter 31, Air Force, Army, Navy, and ROTC.
Veterans Administration and Vocational Rehabilitation
To begin the certification process, please contact the Registrar's Office.
|All Atlanta Programs||Macon & RAC Programs|
Priority processing of VA Certifications:
During the first week of registration for Spring 2021 semester (November 2nd-6th), the Registrar's Office will send VA students the VA Funding Intent Confirmation form. This form will need to be completed and sent back to the Registrar's Office as soon as possible. Failure to provide this information will delay the receipt of your benefits as well as any stipends for which you may be eligible.
Spring 2021 Certification Timelines
- Registrations completed during the month of November will be sent to the VA November 30, 2020.
- Registrations completed by December 15, 2020 will be sent to the VA December 16, 2020.
Please note: changes or updates to schedules will be reported with tuition and fees after the close of drop/add on January 14, 2021.
Failure to provide this information will delay the receipt of your benefits as well as any stipends for which you may be eligible.
Military Tuition Assistance
Please login to your Military portal to begin the Tuition Assistance process. If you need further assistance, please contact Megan Luckey at email@example.com.
*Please visit the Mercer Military Alliance website for more information.