MyMercer, Mercer's student self-service portal, allows access to personal information, student records, registration, and financial planning resources.
Follow the instructions listed below to log in to MyMercer:
- Visit MyMercer.
- Click on the Login button and select Student Portal Homepage.
- Enter your Mercer University ID (MUID) number in the Username field (e.g., 10234567).
- Enter the password provided by the IT Help Desk via email or your Admissions department.
- Select Login.
Changing MyMercer Passwords
You can change your MyMercer password via Mercer's password self-service site. You will first need to log in and provide answers to two security questions. Once your account has been set-up, you will have the ability to change and/or reset your password.
Note: If you change your MyMercer password it also changes your password for your Mercer email, the wireless network, and on-campus computers.
Change your password:
- Log in to Mercer's password self-service site: https://pwhelp.mercer.edu
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password.
- Confirm your New Password.
- Click OK. Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.
Reset your forgotten password: