Direct Deposit and Reloadable Debit Cards
Mercer is happy to announce that students now have three refund options to choose from:
Students may choose one of the following refund options to receive their financial aid refund checks:
- Paper Check (default if direct deposit or reloadable debit card is not chosen)
- Direct Deposit (checking/savings)
- Reloadable Debit Card (student must obtain this card from a retailer of their choice; Mercer DOES NOT supply these cards)
How to enroll in Direct Deposit/Reloadable Debit Cards
- Sign into your MyMercer portal
- Select the box, Manage My Account
- Choose "Refunds" to manage your refund options
Please make sure that all account information is correct prior to submitting enrollment. If a bank account, routing number or reloadable debit card number is entered incorrectly, you will receive a paper check and your refund may be delayed.
Refund checks will be ordered after the drop/add period and then mailed. All students whose financial aid is complete should expect to receive their checks 7-10 days after the check is ordered. Since all checks will be mailed, please verify that your billing /permanent address is correct in order to avoid any possible delays in receiving your check. To update your address information, please go to the Registrar’s forms page.
Select the change of address form, download, complete and return it to the Registrar's Office.
Mercer University Registrar’s Office
3001 Mercer University Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
(678) 547-6263 Fax (678) 547-6137