On-Site Office Hours
Associate Bursar, Stephanie Ace Lester, will maintain Bursar office hours at the Henry Center and Douglas Center campuses. She will be available to meet with and assist students the first week and the last two weeks of each semester according to the schedule below.
For security purposes, Stephanie will not accept payments at the Centers, but will offer a variety of other services, as listed below:
- Counseling regarding the Mercer Monthly Payment Plan and other payment options
- Instructions on how to enroll in Direct Deposit for financial aid stipends and other refunds
- Withdrawal refund questions
- Questions regarding tuition bills and the student’s ledger account
- Processing BearCard transfers
- Discussing past due accounts and possible resolutions
Signage providing her office location can be found at the Henry and Douglas campuses.
Service Schedule for the spring semester 2017:
Jan 17 Henry County - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Jan 19 Douglas County - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
April 18 Henry County - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
April 20 Douglas County - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
April 25 Henry County - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
April 27 Douglas County - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
We are very excited about offering this additional service, and hope that it proves to be of great value to our students.