Corporate Billing

As a courtesy to our students, Mercer will bill approved governmental/Corporate billing sponsors for student tuition and fees. Examples of approved governmental or Corporate billing sponsors include, but are not limited to: 

  • Foreign Governments
  • State Prepaid Tuition Plans
  • Non-Profit Sponsors
  • State Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
  • Private Agency

Corporate billing is not tuition reimbursement as these benefits are generally grade dependent and are paid directly to the student. If you are receiving tuition reimbursement through your employer, you may be interested in our Employer Tuition Assistance Payment Plan.

Students must provide the Office of the Bursar with the sponsor's billing authorization, financial guarantee or voucher that clearly states the extent and scope of the sponsorship. Documents must be received no later than the first day of class for the current term.


Corporate Billing Requirements

All authorizations, guarantees, or vouchers MUST include the following:

  • Student Name
  • Student Mercer ID number (MUID)
  • Specific term and charges the sponsor will cover (i.e. tuition only, tuition and fees, etc.)
  • Sponsor billing address
  • Name, signature and contact information of authorizing party


Sponsors are invoiced after the close of the add/drop period. All sponsor payments must be made directly to Mercer University.

In the event the sponsor does not pay, the student is responsible for the unpaid balance on the account. Students utilizing Corporate billing must resolve all outstanding balances no later than 30 days from the last day of class.


Corporate Billing Specialist

Corporate Billing Specialist- Tonya Becham

Tonya Becham 478-301-2661