Payment Deadlines Summer 2016
- College of Pharmacy Sessions 1 and 3: 5/16-5/20
- College of Health Professions 5/16-5/20
- Stetson School of Business Sessions 1 and 3: 5/23-5/31
- Tift College of Education 5/23-5/31
- McAfee School of Theology 5/23-5/31
- Georgia Baptist College of Nursing 5/16-5/20
- Penfield College 5/23-5/31
Balances not paid by the payment deadlines will be assessed a monthly $50 late fee until paid
The Atlanta Bursar's Office will be closed on:
- May 30, 2016 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2016 - Independence Day
Other Important Information
- Refund checks will be ordered after the drop/add period. Students can now sign up for direct deposit to a bank account, direct deposit to a pre-paid debit card, or students can have their refund checks mailed to their billing/permanent address. All students whose financial aid is complete should allow 2-3 business days for their direct deposit to process and 7-10 business days if they are expecting to receive a check. Please verify that your billing/permanent address is correct in order to avoid any possible delays in receiving your check. To update your address information, please contact the Registrar’s office.
- If you have existing health insurance and you would like to have your insurance premium waived, you can do this through Core. All waiver information must be completed by 6/10/16. No charges can be waived after this date!
- Credit card payments can be made through My Mercer by selecting the Manage My Account box. Payments for tuition and fees using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover will be assessed a 2.75% convenience fee for each transaction. Cashiers are unable to process credit cards. All credit card payments must be completed online through My Mercer. E-check payments can be made through My Mercer for free.
- Students are urged to familiarize themselves with Mercer's Refund Policy when considering a schedule change or withdrawing from courses.
- All housing fees will be billed along with tuition. Payment is due by the first official day of class. If you would like to pay your housing and tuition fees on a monthly basis, please check out our Monthly Payment Plan.